350mm Round Gong Target - 16mm thick
Australian owned and made, Black Carbon provides high quality steel targets in 8mm, 12mm and 16mm Bisalloy® 500 hardened steel plate.
The Black Carbon 16mm, 350mm Round Gong is the largest in our Round Gong Range which is primarily used for medium to long range rifle.
Whilst being challenging at longer ranges, it also offers good learning and encouragement to newer shooters at medium rifle distances.
Being 16mm thick, can be used for rifle's producing from 5,000ft/lbs up to 15,000 ft/lbs energy at impact / 2,750 Fps MAX at impact. Conventional lead, lead/copper jacketed projectiles and monolithic solid projectiles (copper/brass).
- 16mm - use for above 5,000 ft/lbs of energy at impact range, and or where monolithic solid projectiles (copper/brass) are being used.
- 250mm diameter
- Weight: 8kg
- Black Carbon Targets include a 100% satisfaction guarantee! See FAQ for more information.
- Includes Bisalloy® 500 Certification code
- Quality assured - Bisalloy® 500 Certification code included with each target sold.
- 100% satisfaction - Guaranteed to live up to rating! (See FAQ page for more information)
- Features square mounting holes: Positive bolt lock up using one tool only. (M12 Stainless Cup head bolts recommended as they provide significantly better survivability than conventional hex head bolts)
- 100% Australian Made from Australian material.
Will visually present in reticle as:
@ 100 Meters = 3.5 MIL // 100 Yards = 13.1 MOA
@ 500 Meters = 0.7 MIL // 500 Yards = 2.6 MOA
@ 1,000 Meters = 0.35 MIL // 1,000 Yards =1.3 MOA
All of our steel targets are manufactured in Australia (from Australian made material) and meet strict quality control guidelines, making Black Carbon your #1 choice for target systems.
Note: All Black Carbon Targets are un-painted.
Price includes GST
Delivery Australia Wide
Shipping via courier services such as Couries please, TNT, etc. Rural locations may increase shipping fees.
Payment Options: Shopify, EFTPOS, Visa, Credit Card, paypal, Bank Transfer.