Brand New in 2020!
16mm 50% Size Silhouette Target.
The Black Carbon 16mm 50% size silhouette target is a must for shooters looking to enhance their tactical shooting skills or competition shooters wanting to refining their skills on an internationally recognised comp target.
It's 16mm thickness makes it ideal for use where turned solid monolithic projectiles (copper/brass) are being used or energy at impact exceeds 4500 ft/lbs.
- 16mm - Over 4,500ft/lbs plus @ impact / 2,750 FPS Max at impact (Monolithic solid projectiles (copper/brass) suitable)
- Size: 375mm high x 225 width
- Profile: 50% refers to - 50% height & width of 100% full size silhouette - 25% overall area.
- Quality assured - Bisalloy® 500 Certification code included with each target sold.
- 100% satisfaction - Guaranteed to live up to rating! (See FAQ page for more information)
- Features square mounting holes: Positive bolt lock up using one tool only. (M12 Stainless Cup head bolts recommended as they provide significantly better survivability than conventional hex head bolts)
- 100% Australian Made from Australian material.
All of our steel targets are manufactured in Australia (from Australian made material) and meet strict quality control guidelines, making Black Carbon your #1 choice for target systems.
200 metres max load .308 155gn, small tip indentation (2mm) mark, max load 22 250 90gn, lead splatter only.
Delivery Australia Wide
Shipping via courier services such as Couries please, TNT, etc. Rural locations may increase shipping fees.
Payment Options: Shopify, EFTPOS, Visa, Credit Card, paypal, Bank Transfer and AfterPay.