150mm Round Gong - 16mm thick Target
Australian owned and made, Black Carbon provides high quality steel targets in 8mm, 12mm and 16mm Bisalloy® 500 hardened steel plate.
The Black Carbon 16mm, 150mm Round Gong is the smallest in our round series range.
This reasonably small target provides a rewarding challenge for speed and accuracy at close range or at medium distances.
A great target for developing accuracy, as the percentage of hits on target increase just extend the distance or place it amongst larger targets to force a deliberate slow down in speed. A great sized target with many uses.
- 16mm - use for above 4500 ft/lbs of energy at impact range, and or where monolithic solid projectiles (copper/brass) are being used.
- 150mm diameter
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Quality assured - Bisalloy® 500 Certification code included with each target sold.
- 100% satisfaction - Guaranteed to live up to rating! (See FAQ page for more information)
- Features square mounting holes: Positive bolt lock up using one tool only. (M12 Stainless Cup head bolts recommended as they provide significantly better survivability than conventional hex head bolts)
- 100% Australian Made from Australian material.
Will visually present in reticle as:
@ 100 Meters = 1.5 MIL // 100 Yards = 5.6 MOA
@ 500 Meters = .3 MIL // 500 Yards = 1.1 MOA
All of our steel targets are manufactured in Australia (from Australian made material) and meet strict quality control guidelines, making Black Carbon your #1 choice for target systems.
This target is suitable with the following Target Stand Systems:
Note: All Black Carbon Targets are un-painted.
Price includes GST
View Preparation and painting guide here
Delivery Australia Wide
Shipping via courier services such as Couries please, TNT, etc. Rural locations may increase shipping fees.
Payment Options: Shopify, EFTPOS, Visa, Credit Card, paypal, Bank Transfer.