Black Carbon 5/4 Series BISALLOY® 500 Target 12mm Medium
Australian owned and made, Black Carbon provides high quality steel targets in 8mm, 12mm and 16mm Bisalloy® 500 hardened steel plate.
This medium sized 5/4 Series target offers an excellent compromise between the large and small 5/4 Series versions.
Equally at home at close range or positioned at short, medium, long range distance's for a varied challenging effect, this very versatile sized target excels at multi disciple uses.
Being 12mm thick, it's good for nearly all rifle calibre's using lead/copper jacketed lead projectiles. The exceptions to this being calibre's producing greater than 4500 ft/lbs of energy at impact range or those utilising turned copper/brass solid monolithic projectiles.
All of our steel targets are manufactured in Australia and meet strict quality control guidelines, making Black Carbon your #1 choice for target systems.
- Used for up to 4500 ft/lbs of energy at impact range.
- Size: 375 high x 300 wide
- Material: Bisalloy® 500
- Thickness: 12mm
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Quality assured - Bisalloy® 500 Certification code included with each target sold.
- 100% satisfaction - Guaranteed to live up to rating! (See FAQ page for more information)
- Features square mounting holes: Positive bolt lock up using one tool only. (M12 Stainless Cup head bolts recommended as they provide significantly better survivability than conventional hex head bolts)
- 100% Australian Made from Australian material.
Will visually present in reticle as:
@ 100 Meters = 3.75 x 3.0 Mil // 100 Yards = 13.1 x 11.3 MOA
@ 500 Meters = 0.75 x 0.6 Mil // 500 Yards = 2.6 x 2.2 MOA
@ 1000 Meters = 0.37 x 0.3 Mil // 1000 Yards = 1.3 x 1.1 MOA
All of our steel targets are manufactured in Australia (from Australian made material) and meet strict quality control guidelines, making Black Carbon your #1 choice for target systems.
Note: All Black Carbon Targets are un-painted.
Price includes GST
Delivery Australia Wide
Shipping via courier services such as Couries please, TNT, etc. Rural locations may increase shipping fees.
Payment Options: Shopify, EFTPOS, Visa, Credit Card, paypal, Bank Transfer and AfterPay.