Brand New in 2020!
12mm 50% Size Silhouette Target.
The Black Carbon 12mm 50% size silhouette target is a must for shooters looking to enhance their tactical shooting skills or competition shooters wanting to refining their skills on an internationally recognised comp target.
Being 12mm thick, it's great for nearly all rifle calibre's using lead/copper jacketed lead projectiles. The exceptions to this being calibre's producing greater than 4500 ft/lbs of energy at impact range or those utilising turned copper/brass solid monolithic projectiles.
- Use for up to 4500 ft/lbs of energy at impact range / 2,750 FPS Max @ impact
- Size: 375mm high / 225mm wide
- Profile: 50% height & width of 100% IPSC silhouette. 25% overall area.
- Material: Bisalloy®500
- Quality assured - Bisalloy® 500 Certification code included with each target sold.
- 100% satisfaction - Guaranteed to live up to rating! (See FAQ page for more information)
- Features square mounting holes: Positive bolt lock up using one tool only. (M12 Stainless Cup head bolts recommended as they provide significantly better survivability than conventional hex head bolts)
- 100% Australian Made from Australian material.
All of our steel targets are manufactured in Australia (from Australian made material) and meet strict quality control guidelines, making Black Carbon your #1 choice for target systems.
Delivery Australia Wide
Shipping via courier services such as Couries please, TNT, etc. Rural locations may increase shipping fees.
Payment Options: Shopify, EFTPOS, Visa, Credit Card, paypal, Bank Transfer.