Black Carbon 100 x 100 Square Series Gong
Australian owned and made, Black Carbon provides high quality steel targets in 8mm, 12mm and 16mm Bisalloy® 500 hardened steel plate.
The Black Carbon 12mm, 100 x 100 Square Series Gong
This a small target which provides a rewarding challenge for speed and accuracy at close range.
The 12mm, 100 x 100 Square Series Gong is easily transportable due to its size and huge versatility in use make it a real favourite. A great target for developing accuracy.
Being 12mm thick, it's good for nearly all rifle calibre's using lead/copper jacketed lead projectiles.
The exceptions to this being calibre's producing greater than 4500 ft/lbs of energy at impact range or those utilising turned copper/brass solid monolithic projectiles.
- Used for up to 4500 ft/lbs of energy at impact range.
- Size: 100mm high / 100mm wide
- Thickness: 12mm
- Material: Bisalloy® 500
- Quality assured - Bisalloy® 500 Certification code included with each target sold.
- 100% satisfaction - Guaranteed to live up to rating! (See FAQ page for more information)
- Features square mounting holes: Positive bolt lock up using one tool only. (M12 Stainless Cup head bolts recommended as they provide significantly better survivability than conventional hex head bolts)
- 100% Australian Made from Australian material.
Will visually present in reticle as:
@ 100 Meters = 1 MIL // 100 Yards = 3.75 MOA
@ 500 Meters = .2 MIL // 500 Yards = .75 MOA
All of our steel targets are manufactured in Australia (from Australian made material) and meet strict quality control guidelines, making Black Carbon your #1 choice for target systems.
This target is suitable with the following Target Stand Systems:
Note: All Black Carbon Targets are un-painted.
Price includes GST
View Preparation and painting guide here
Delivery Australia Wide
Shipping via courier services such as Couries please, TNT, etc. Rural locations may increase shipping fees.
Payment Options: Shopify, EFTPOS, Visa, Credit Card, paypal, Bank Transfer and AfterPay.