8mm 50% Size Silhouette Target
The Black Carbon 8mm 50% size silhouette target is a must for shooters looking to enhance their tactical shooting skills or competition shooters wanting to refining their skills on an internationally recognised comp target.
Being 8mm thick, can be used for pistol or rifle producing up to 1500ft/lbs energy for a dynamically mounted target. Conventional lead, lead/copper jacket projectiles only.
- Used for up to 1,500 ft/lbs max @ impact / 2,750 FPS Max @ Impact
- Size: 375mm x 225mm
- Profile: 50% height & width of 100% full size silhouette. 25% overall area.
- Material: Bisalloy 500.
- Quality assured - Bisalloy® 500 Certification code included with each target sold.
- 100% satisfaction - Guaranteed to live up to rating! (See FAQ page for more information)
- Features square mounting holes: Positive bolt lock up using one tool only. (M12 Stainless Cup head bolts recommended as they provide significantly better survivability than conventional hex head bolts)
- 100% Australian Made from Australian material.
All of our steel targets are manufactured in Australia (from Australian made material) and meet strict quality control guidelines, making Black Carbon your #1 choice for target systems.
Meets my needs
Bought before,will buy again . Great christmas gift for my son.
Can't wait trying it out at farm.
The “Best” on the Market!
I've been using these AR500 targets for years and they are the best quality on the market. Do yourself a favour and buy Aussie made.
Delivery Australia Wide
Shipping via courier services such as Couries please, TNT, etc. Rural locations may increase shipping fees.
Payment Options: Shopify, EFTPOS, Visa, Credit Card, paypal, Bank Transfer and AfterPay.